Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Little Fingers = Big Talent

As I said previously I teach the little guys...but don' t let their size fool you, they are beyond talented!  I start off first grade with some control lessons. A little project we call "Silly Shapes"- this lesson teaches them control and it looks awesome in the end. It is a lot of work but if you are looking for a quiet day in the art room this is the lesson to use. I swear these repetitive motions put the kids in a trance...if only everyday could be so peaceful. Sometimes during this lesson- I can actually sit at my desk for more then 15 seconds, which also gives me a chance to wear fancy heels over the usual go to flats. So in the end I get a great project, a peaceful mind all while wearing some fierce shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment